- What: Build your own computer session
- For who: Kids between 4 and 11
- How long: At least 30 minutes
- Printables: Print out the following materials: Computer and Playtesting session instructions and user journey map. Download the materials from here:http://bit.ly/my-first-computer
- How I can help: Send me your observations, notes and photos of the exercise through this form: http://bit.ly/firstcomputerplaytesting. It all helps in creating a curriculum around the computer.
February 15Danish Club of Japan -Fastelavn